H&V Hair Extensions Care
Within Honey and Violet, we offer pre-bonded hair extensions with our hair stylist/owner, Lisa (Honey). We use Angel Remy Hair extensions. Pre-bonded hair extensions look natural, are virtually undetectable plus blend in with your natural hair so well.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT…
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner on the morning of your appointment.
- Blow dry straight (straighteners can be used)
- DO NOT us any products on your hair
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT…
- Don’t wash your hair for 48hours after the hair extensions are first applied as the bonds are still forming.
- Use a good conditioner but do not condition the bonds
- We recommend buying a soft bristle brush for your extensions as this helps you brush/untangle between the bonds
- Before you go to bed, pleat your hair extensions so that they do not get tangled
- Avoid applying heat (hair straighteners, curling wands) on the bonds.
- Do not apply products to the bonds. If you use mousse etc only apply to your own hair as it can soften the bonds.
HAIR EXTENSIONS MAINTENANCE…
We always recommend regular maintenance with pre-bonded hair extensions. Every 6-8 weeks you should be making an appointment so I can check that your extensions aren’t tangled or matted. Our stylist, can remove any loose extensions and order any new ones that are needed.
BOOKING HAIR EXTENSIONS…
Book a free hair extension consultations. This allows you to meet with your stylist to discuss your requirements, cost, and colour match your hair. You can book a free consultation online by clicking on ‘Book Now‘ or by calling the salon on 01786 479120.